Thursday, December 3, 2009

gravel grinder saturday

First called weekend, who's up for some gravel grinder to Springfield,NE they have one of those old school soda machines. Meet up at Scooters next to ak-sar-ben around 9ish leave 9:30ish. Go get some awesome soda from old school machine (I never had soda from this place chances are it might be bad) . We will have south wind to to push us home...40 plus miles post if you like to go... that means you ... yes you reading this post....
change of plans 2:30 jewell bring your climbing legs

11 comments:

Sean said...

Would love to go but have to work.

Chris G. said...

Oh man, if you had just said Sunday! Dang!

Chris G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Savery said...

I might be in Rafal, gotta talk to the misses, might be on tree duty.

Mark Savery said...

Uh, on second thought. I might be waiting to ride when the windchill gets above 20. 9:30's going to be pretty chilly, and yes, I'm a wuss when it comes to that. May be a day to hang out in the trees at Swanson.

RD said...

if it is just EB and me I might be persuaded to ride MTB and I'm sure he wouldn't mind either...

Mark Savery said...

People are talking about Jewell at 2:30.

brady said...

9:30 is too late for me

Douglas said...

RD: In Chicago this weekend. Perhaps next weekend?

E.O'B. said...

Which tires do people usually run on the gravel?

RD said...

you can run 25-28 road if you incline in winter 32 ++ is the ticket