Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We'll Always Have Bicycles.

We all have heard and reheard about the economy, stimulus this and bailout that.Whether we like it or not we are in a recession. For myself in my 24 year old shoes it hadn't really affected me yet.(or hit home so to speak) My money was still spent at coffee houses, bicycle shops, bakeries and the occasional trip to the cinema.

I just found out about this, which affected one of our own.

Go Pedal with him these next few days. Enjoy life.

No one can take your bikes from you, and what you experience while pedaling...No matter how bad the economy gets.

4 comments:

theunicycleguy said...

maybe the gubment will find a way to punish bike riders with a wheel tax of sorts.

johnny said...

If you are unicycle guy will you be paying half? Or will there be a wheels tax?

The Lucas said...

Good question Johnny.

I got out with Bryan for a few hours today. We had good times. Hope to hook up with him tomorrow too. He's a strong willed and talented fellow, if I had a company I'd hire him.

bryan said...

Thanks for the support, guys. Much appreciated. And thanks for beating the crap out of me yesterday, Lucas.