Friday, January 16, 2009

End of an Era

Gerry Greeno.Employee since 1967

Thursday evening Cinema Center closed it's doors for good, ending a run of spilled popcorn, post film discussions and kids pedaling to see Movies they shouldn't be allowed into. I recall many instances where I went there for a flick, even as a young boy my friend Cory and I would run or Pedal on snow packed icy sidewalks all in the name of Cinema.

After reading Bob Fischbach's article tears streamed down my cheekbones and I realized that was it, We'll always have the memories.


JPF said...

sad to see for sure. let us not forget the ones we lost before as well...R.I.P. Indian Hills

RD said...

i was just going to say indian hills... yey for parking lots and office buildings .....

MOD said...

Dude, this sucks, Cinema Center was always my first choice. We saw Benjamin Button there a week ago, didn't get any popcorn...should have.

intelligence said...

prada bags
prada wallets
prada bag
prada handbag
prada handbags