Friday, January 16, 2009

End of an Era

Gerry Greeno.Employee since 1967
ALYSSA SCHUKAR/THE WORLD-HERALD

Thursday evening Cinema Center closed it's doors for good, ending a run of spilled popcorn, post film discussions and kids pedaling to see Movies they shouldn't be allowed into. I recall many instances where I went there for a flick, even as a young boy my friend Cory and I would run or Pedal on snow packed icy sidewalks all in the name of Cinema.

After reading Bob Fischbach's article tears streamed down my cheekbones and I realized that was it, We'll always have the memories.

3 comments:

JPF said...

sad to see for sure. let us not forget the ones we lost before as well...R.I.P. Indian Hills

RD said...

i was just going to say indian hills... yey for parking lots and office buildings .....
f@#$ers

Mark Savery said...

Dude, this sucks, Cinema Center was always my first choice. We saw Benjamin Button there a week ago, didn't get any popcorn...should have.