Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sailing High on Tomorrow's Pedaler



Words cannot express what I experienced this weekend. Scratch that this week.I learned and expressed things, had monumental life changing chats, and pedaled. But looking back on all these rides and conversations (with people that you've had man crushes on) and tears shed from a quiet place, (well with the Faint bumping in the background) I can say that its not about racing, or hey even bicycles and pedaling things-

Let me tell ya what its all about-

FAMILY










FRIENDS NEW AND OLD










HEROES












4 comments:

MG said...

Those were some good times, my friend. Thanks for coming down to hang out for a spell, Eric. I appreciated it all... the ride, the hangin', the talkin', the blowin' off the 8am Saturday ride to go down to MWC (wait 'til you hear the story about how the ride went down... we were glad we weren't there) -- it was all awesome.

You're a very gifted individual and I'm fortunate to be able to call you my friend. I think you have an incredibly bright future too, both on the bike and as a writer.

Thanks again Eric.

Cheers,
MG

EB said...

Thanks MG!

MG said...

You're welcome brother. Glad you got back home safe and sound too!

Cheers,
MG

Anonymous said...

no love for jdiddy in the photo selection?