Friday, January 16, 2009

Swobo Hello

Spread the Word


JPF said...

props my man. way to go. nice photo and nice email, omaha is proud. said...

Very nice EB. Siked about that.

I too cried when watching the lion video on the Swobo blog.

Steve said...

I got this strange crazy grinning face from the Whitney/lion video. Then I saw your ugly mug, and the stony regular face came back. Props.

The Lucas said...

So I watched the lion video after reading all this pussy shit you guys wrote... and then I got teary eyed and hugged my cat... then went back to his normal training:

I can now leave him in the microwave for 18 seconds before I think his eyes are gonna explode. THEY GROW UP SO FAST.

Thanks Whitney Houston! I, like the Postman, would take a bullet for you fine black behind.

alerts said...

Runescape Account
Runescape Accounts