- 2009er this Saturday 6 pm this should be a lot of fun bring your sweet stache
- THOR meeting Sunday (if you would like to help up building and upkeep of singletrack in Omaha metro area this is the place, we always need volunteers)
- CIRREM in DES Moines on March 8 2009 (60 mile gravel grinder)
- MTB Enduro In Panama, NE March 15 2009 (togas not required just watch your back) Cornbread says bring a cross bike (thanks man)
- Don't Forget about the Pirate Cycling League, & this little Gem.
Don't you worry curious soul I have an answer for you.
I would like to go to both events (how does this relate to you... keep reading) most likely I will be driving to both of them, If anyone is interested in going to either/both of these events please let me know. Seating is limited to 2-3 additional people. This depends on how creative I can get with bike racks... How do you jump aboard this train (ehherere car) you probably can talk to me about these matters Saturday..
I hope to see most/all of you Saturday.
I would also encourage you to attend THOR meeting. Trails don't build themselves..
Regardless it's FAT TUESDAY go and enjoy yourself