Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat Tuesday Ride of Joy

Thought I'd quickly pull this ride info out of the thread and push it from here. 

This just happens to be a Tuesday. I condemn most accounts of this day's events as a whole. 

We are looking at 4ish from 114 on the Three Five street. We can either keep it in town on the Boulevard loop(~30 miles) or head out on some more open roads. We will hit the rush traffic either way. Bring tail lights for sure. 

I will ride, but I'd like to be able to hit the gym by 6 or so so I can go get some exercise? 

The Douglas, EB + 1, Lucassclown, Johnny, and change. Holler back.

Post preferences on where to ride so we can plan accordingly. I need to take the 35cs off the SS if we stay in town.

It will be good to get my sun on. 

11 comments:

EB said...

Douglas is out. I'm still in.

See ya in a jiffy.

johnny said...

I was late out of office and will ride the Keystone down in Bellevue. Whats on tap for wed? Another nice day. The Army needs to give me the afternoon to do PT. Have a good ride. No make that great.

RD said...

I don't know what's up for wed. But something in the evening would be doable by me...
toodles

RD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Redd said...

Hey, EB. I think I saw you on the way to this ride this afternoon. I was going west on Leavenworth and looked up and saw the 'stache and the hair going east. I didn't have time to wave, but tried to get in a nod.

I was fretting about that climb west of Saddle Creek, but it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Awesome day to pedal.

johnny said...

I want to play hookey from work and ride from 1-4 or so. I had a great ride the bellevue loop of the keystone is quiet.

The Lucas said...

EB and I went north out of town into Ponca Hills. 90 minutes, pretty high intensity. Smashed some hill action, rode Florence Blvd out and back. Good times, though it was painful.
Tomorrow will bring similar fun pain.

Douglas said...

"Smashing hill action" with you and EB? I'm sorry I missed it! [sarc]

I hit the hills around Elk City for a couple of hours. Was it windy or am I that out of shape?

Gotta' save my legs for Saturday's moustache ride.

RD said...

anyone riding this evening ?
anyone? bueller?

EB said...

RD: Perhaps, What time are you available to pedal?

I may be out due to mental fatigue, and I need to play the catch up game for classes....

RD said...

5:30-6:00 if you can't make it not a big deal i'll call you when I get off.